Thursday, September 12, 2024

Personal - Incomplete Swimming Theme #0

Hi Blog,

It had been over a year since my last visit to this swimming pool, so I published this incomplete swimming theme post. Since Bedok Hometeam is so easily accessible, I doubt I will be able to visit Tampines Safra, a place that belongs to many demigods or "merman".

I don't have a picture of that pool so let's create one from Ai! 😂
Looking back, boring themes could have been deleted; why did I post them? Just demonstrating the amount of effort put into gathering the photos by striking the same posts is time-consuming and uneasy; I should learn to recognise every effort that I have made rather than dismissing it easily. Even though it was not finished, the main message was "At least I tried."


I am not a demigod, so I won't receive a flood of likes, but I must remember to try, and more importantly, continue my swimming hobby.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog