Thursday, August 1, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #101

Hi Blog,

#101 trisuit theme - just a reminder for myself that I moved on.

Apart from the conclusion of my unfruitful romantic saga, the next chapter that weighs on my mind is friendship.
I haven't identified a clear pattern yet, but what I do know is that people come and go. Especially when many initially seem sincere and eager to kindle a friendship. However, once they received the confirmation or acknowledgement, their demeanour changed and became distant, even though I made an effort to be open and approachable...


As I organize my negative thoughts and address them one by one, I feel like I'm overcoming my negativity. At least one of my biggest issues seems to have settled.

Just like the photos for this theme, not every time will have Mr. Sun around me but I know Mr Sun is always there.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog