Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Personal - Swimming Theme #8

Hi Blog,

My latest monthly post mentioned that I recently got a new camera. The swimming theme photo collection was taken with two different phones because my Google Pixel phone stopped working. Due to this, I decided to end the theme collection and publish it as is, even though it was incomplete.

The photo was taken in one of the restroom stalls.
This theme was one of the most difficult to complete because there were always swimmers around, so I didn't want to make them uncomfortable with my untoned body.


If I have six-pack abs and a muscular chest, then I will not feel self-conscious about my body, but I know I have to embrace myself and learn to be content. Jia you, Jeff.

Jeff


3 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog