Monday, January 18, 2021

Personal - Suits to the Theme #44

Hi Blog,

After a good long break from jogging last December, I finally got a chance to complete my Trisuit Theme. I decided to make an Overall Trisuit Theme Gallery under my Collection Corner (the right side of my blog) So that I will know which location I had covered so far. If you have missed out my previous #43 you can click here.

This time around will be a simple theme behind a greenery, but somehow over exposed.
.

Hmm... Quite a simple theme to achieve actually. At least, I managed to clear one :D Hope for more!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog