Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Swimming - January Swim

Hi Blog,

New year; old hobby. Besides keeping up my jogging routine, swimming will become part of my weekday activity.

January swimming! Let's swim!
New year but same old swimming place as the public swimming pool restriction got rather unattractive for me to swim at. For now, I will go to the free pool (as a member).

6th Jan 2021 - Fat me going for my first swim in 2021. Hope I will maintain.
13th Jan 2021 - Fat me going for a swim again. Thanks Miss Sky for no rain day on Wednesday, so that I can swim my little fat away. Hmm... sometimes can't really tell which is which, when my trunk and undies were in my bag. LOL!
20th Jan 2021 - Time to break the norm and turn blue. Checking myself in front of the mirror, sadly... I am still fat and untoned... Sigh... That dog started to peel off despite less worn and trying to escape from me... but at least, I had a good focused swim without anyone sharing my lane.
27th Jan 2021 - Honestly, I know I am fat and untoned. No matter how many laps I swim or workout, I accept my attraction level is discounted greatly. Anyway, Can't be bothered by it anymore. Just enjoy and workout whenever I can and I like.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog