Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jogging - Nov Jogging

Hi Blog,

November and December usually are my busiest months. My jogging activity will be discounted greatly. I might add in rope skipping into my jogging since I will be sweaty, why not, add on to it?

Evening sky and I have to push myself to jog
8th Nov 2019 - Usually I don't do long post while I am jogging because I need to jog constantly than stop for pictures. But today, I decided to jog to visit somewhere new. (click here to read more)
9th Nov 2019 - My swimming buddy W wanted to go for a jog before swim, and W wanted to jog at the stadium. I found that, it is not "challenging" to run on track than in the wood. I still prefer to jog in the wood because I won't need to feel lousy in front of some Pro-Fit joggers...
26th Nov 2019 - As you can see, blog. During November and Dec, I was occupied with meetings and classes after work. No time for a good jogging. At least, I tried to make it happen and will be back on tracked after mid of Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog