Friday, November 29, 2019

Cycling - Nov Cycling

Hi Blog,

This month is school holiday and meaning that I can cycle to work while students are around and save some transportation fee. Just like my swimming and jogging post. I should make one for cycling so that it will neater. (Well... who bothers anyway? Hahaha)

Time to cycle :D
24th Nov 2019 - I realised all the batteries I bought, were dried, despite I have zero chance to utilise it. For now, I will try to utilise it as much as I can. Beautiful Waifu :3
25th Nov 2019 - School holiday started! Can cycle to work again.
26th Nov 2019 - Pumped some air into my waifu so that can cycle smoothly. Yesterday ride was Hellish...
28th Nov 2019 - I was thinking to change my cycling jersery to a short sleeves suit. I wonder will I create an eye-sore to others...
29th Nov 2019 - Oooo... My Nov last day cycling and I guess I will make one for Dec too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog