Saturday, November 2, 2019

Hiking - Get a Mat

Good Morning Blog,

Clear early sky
I got many of my friends telling me to visit Thomson Nature Park and I decided to visit that place. So... perhaps I can visit Upper Peirce first and try out something.

Good morning timing to visit Upper Peirce
I bought this new stuff which I brought, make a guess what is it? OOPS! My topic revealed it already. Facepalm.
Honestly... I feel I got fatter and fatter these days.... sigh... very disappointed with myself...
Well... I just wish I am loaded to get the supplement which really helped me greatly.
I guess when the time comes, I will base on these pictures to compare the effectiveness of the supplement.
OH OH! Hey there! Little Spider :) So sorry I didn't bring my spidery suit with me. I hope you can continue to save the wood.
Thanks for standing still for photo shoots
What a clear mirrored lake.
When the lake was so calm... which meant... NO WIND at all!
(credit Jo) Not windy and Mr Sun was waking up strong.
(credit Jo) Jo was trying his best to help me to take pictures. Thank you for helping. I appreciate that. I just felt rather embarrassed to pretend myself like a model (failed model)
Anyway, time to try out this mat from Decalton
Roll out and... Oh mine... it is a bit too small... I should have bought a bigger one
Oh well, I will just embrace it and make full use of it. Sitting on the ground, admiring the beauty of nature and reading a book, is such a relaxing experience.
I realised there are the morning dews on every grass and they are so pretty :3
it also allowed me to try out the Huawei macro function and it looks great. (even though I wish it can be clearer unless I spend more on a Macro camera)
Anyway, my objective was to visit Thomson nature park. Time to go there now (Blog post here).

Hmm... Thank you water bag. You served me well. So sorry that I can't make you last long but you covered many journies with me. You have a memory space here :)
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog