Monday, November 25, 2019

Swimming - November Swimming

Hi Blog,

November is a busy month for me... I might be able to do a lot of jogging because of many meetings. But I got pocket time to go for a quick swim. Fat I am but that doesn't mean I don't do what I like to do - swimming.

Beautiful sky waiting
9th Nov 2019 - It has been a while since I swam with my swimming buddy W and sadly... the pool was filled with SWIMMERS!
15th Nov 2019 - Ah... AMK Swimming Pool. Love to swim when it is less crowded. Avoid judgmental people and fit people which will only make me feel lousy.
25th Nov 2019 - Honestly... Wearing white trunk is a bit unconventional especially for a untoned people like me but my love for white is undeniable. Perhaps... I stop buying white trunk to replace my wear and tear trunk, and get a black one... Oh well... that is the reality of how public wants to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog