Sunday, August 23, 2015

Personal - Usual Weekend

Hi blog,

Today is a Saturday and Just some minor update for the weekend.


I give my fat bike blackie to my quiet place. So far riding on blackie (Carbon-framed fat bike) only its lightness is the winning point - when I cycled up slope, I won't have any problem unlike fattie (my first fat bike) Other than that, it has its own issues which are not up to my expectations. Hmmm it's okay. I accept it and make it worthy. 

Anyway, Back to my quiet place. Long time I have not been there, it is such nice place to chill. There are many "friends" investigating me - like this tiny bee.


Hmmm it gets too sticky that I can't stay there for long. So I cycled back. Speaking cycle back, along the way, I see a cyclist injured himself, I suspect him might fly high while cycled down the steep slope (along the slope there is a bumper). Hope he is alright - his head and shoulder was covered with blood.

To think back, fat bike really keep you safe and stable in exchange with speed. I have no regret.

During afternoon, after I helped to coach a group of my friends on their homework, since it was near swimming pool. I should drop by swimming pool and I can't believe the number of swimmers. Saturday evening swimming is a no-no!

Pose for the Titan Post
On Sunday, same thing. I go for my morning Sunday swimming ritual. Swim twice in a week. I hope to swim longer.... But I don't wish to hold my swimming buddies too long.

August Pose
Then we just chat and discuss about a game - Crusaders quest! :3 hahaha look at them!


Haha.... I have never have such experience for a long time - talk about game and share our views/strategies. 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog