Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Personal - Just Right When I Started

Hi Blog,

Good morning. This is a short post. Today I decide to walk out from my shell and go for a teacher in my new workplace. So I decided to talk to one of the closer staff and just wondering I might "fish" some information about her.

I have been noticed of her - sweet and gentle. Feeling of urge of protect her, to want to talk her, to know more about her.


Remember my famous quote? 

"Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst.
Embrace the Outcome."

Well, I hope for the Best, and now the Worst strike back! Hahahahaha! Let's embrace it!


Surprise!!! She is about to get married. :) I knew it! Such sweet lady can never possible available! :) 

How I feel now? Hmmmm breathe in and out from my shock....

I am happy now! Freedom! Free from worrying, thinking and dreaming! I feel happier! Can pass by her like a wind with no attachment! Yippee!


Okay! It's time to go back to my shell again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog