Thursday, August 20, 2015

Personal - 1st Time Be an Usher

Hey Blog,

(Updated on 20th Aug 2015)
Live post. Haha freshly baked from oven (warm morning sun) 


Today is the PSLE oral for all primary 6 pupils in Singapore. The schools will be used to host their examination and now the school is in a very quiet mode. 


Hmmm I cannot talk to anyone or even used the phone... Okay I am naughty. Haha I take pictures and blogging. Hmmm I have a hard time trying to spell usher... I wasted a long time searching through Google for correct spelling, I searched "ah-sure" and yah I was wrong. Hahaha!

As an usher, I have to ensure the pupils won't transpass along my area. Haha funny thing is many teachers and even the principal constantly reminded me my role here are important. Okay sure. I got it. I will fulfill my duty well!


Cannot stand too long, just grab a chair and sit down. Relax at a corner.


Okay! It's too warm, can't sit there for long unless I am in my swimming trunk! Haha... Now hiding under the shade and become super model!


All the best to my beloved PXPS and DXPS, and other P6s pupils! 


Okay! Too tired le! Just sit down!

(Updated on 21st Aug 2015) 


today is the second round of oral for P6s. Today weather as compared to yesterday is much cooler. 


Same thing, I prepared my drink and enjoyed the process of being an usher. 


Based on yesterday experience, we should not chatting with one another, we should not scold the kids because that will make them feel bad, and no reading of books or text messages. Hmmmm....


At least this time round, I work doe 30 mins shift style with other teachers :) much easier now - can have break. Anyway last day of usher, selfie and model for the day! Haha


Funny thing is since yesterday many people told me why I selfie so much? Hmmm I think through, I actually like to model XD (model wannabe) but it is just a dream - that face and that figure, forget it! Haha!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog