Friday, August 28, 2015

Personal - New Toys arrived

Hey Blog,

It will be a short post. After so many years working as a Trainer in school, I have been wishing to try out new equipment so that...... I don't need to buy those with my OWN MONEY!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Anyway, get back to senses. In my new workplace, I am lucky enough to list down my wishlist on items I always want to try/own :3

They are

VideoMic Pro from Rode. Wow!!!!!
A extension tube for camera lens to achieve Macro shot. (cheaper way)
Plus a Prism lens of 50mm lens. This one is a WOW!
because it is a "Red" lens. It can only go with the extension tube (red too)
IN my workplace, most of the lens are "White" lens. You can read out more the difference here.
Here are my first few experience of Macro shot. :D

Okay let's continue the list.

Wireless mic.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Three light sockets
LCD Monitor screen. Honestly I thought I can view in two screens (one for DSLR and one holding) but once we plug in, the DSLR screen will be transferred to this. 
Look cool.
CLIPPER!!!!!!!!! okay where to get the chalk?
3 LED Lights! This one is special and it can combine together! You can click the review link below

SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tripod for screens!
Two light umbrellas. Honestly I still don't know how to get this working. 
Like this???
REFLECTOR!!!! Finally I learn how to fold this back to the bag.
Initially in my previous place, I don't know how to fold it back and it spoiled....... :(
So.... I have to put a link here and hope it helps many people out there.

I managed to get a Slider!
The Overall items!!!
All the Tripods!
Oh yes! Together with a Dry cabinet.
WAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope I can fully utilize it!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog