Saturday, January 31, 2015

Personal - Lazy Saturday Randomness

Argh Blog!


I didn't manage to wake up to cycle today!!! Argh! Too lazy nowadays! I just missed my bed smell.... Awww... And the warm warm feeling hiding inside my blanket.

Well.... I just woke up around 12pm! Haha so... I just spend my time to photo edit one of picture... Randomness I guess.


How I wish my Tron jersey can light up like in the movie. So.... Let's edit it!!!!


Much better now! :) for my phone lock-screen page. :) hope you will like it. Bored? Haha I know. Just relax and rest at home today. Tomorrow will be a busy day. 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog