Saturday, January 17, 2015

Personal - Waiting for Army Mobilization

Hi Blog,

Short post today. Kind of paranoid over whether will they activate the mob or not? 


They have not activated it for a long long time and usually activate it on Saturday. But this Saturday, I got to help out with an activity.

Previously it activated me around 4pm while I thought that they won't, and I was at marine barrage hosting a big group activity. The travelling killed my mood for going back home and travelling to that place... So based on that incident, I just dressed up and carried my packed bag, made my way down to the activity, in case of activation.

Carry big Giant bag around. What an exercise. 
Even though it didn't activate on that day, at least I am Prepared. I am 3SG Jeffey Wong, ready for duty!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog