Saturday, January 24, 2015

Personal - Trying out Thanakha Cream

Hi blog

This is a short post. Thanks EK for getting me the Thanakha from Myanmar, preparing my early Halloween celebration solely at home.


The content smells so nice and have to apply some water on it to have a smooth application in your face.


Once it is applied, it has the cooling and hardening effect. I guess... I will use this alternate week. 


Smile for the post. Thanakha is a must-buy in Myanmar. 

(Update result on 26/01/2015): after wash off Thanakha in the morning, I realise my skin is getting smoother and drier; less oily as compared my daily habit of wiping my face oil. I will do an experiment once I got oil paper. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog