Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Personal - Got myself new clothings

Hey Blog

I just went to Far East plaza to get some clothings for Chinese New Year. I went back to that store where I visited before, there is one black pant which has the kind of material I love. A bit stretchable material which will last me longer in a long run than cotton.


But after trying, the two clothings and two pants cost $270 and the boss gave me $240 discount. I wish to press the price further but the boss said, "since its a new year, let them earn some profit a bit." My heart softened and paid it happily and my wallet now got holes..


Well... As long term, those clothings will last longer I believe. By Chinese New Year, I will model for my clothings and here is my CNY post.

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog