Sunday, July 7, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #100

Hi Blog,

Can you believe it!? It is my 100th Trisuit theme anniversary! 😂 Are you excited and amazed at how I feel?

Perhaps you might not understand... It is just about an ugly me's collective attempt to jog and plan my jogging route.
Since Feb 2015 when I decided to go for first jogging (post link) or search all my #jogging posts, my physique is still untoned since then, but I'm not waving the white flag and adding on with a #trisuitsuit theme (page link) in 2018 to motivate myself.


One of my favourite pics that I took among all the trisuit themes is this pose, which has a nice angle (which the follow-up can't get) especially when there was no one around to snap for me, right composition, natural yet expressive expression and got the strong 強い vibe which I always hope for.

Check it out—these angles weren't quite right, the expressions missed the mark, and they felt a bit forced 😂 except the white trisuit was just perfect.

In the meantime, while I was working on my #100 trisuit theme, I discovered an AI tool that can convert our pictures into various styles.

I've tried out a bunch of options, and I've got my top four favourites. But honestly, the Muppet version of me is where it's at! Which one is your favourite?

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog