Monday, July 22, 2024

Personal - Swimming Theme #7

Hi Blog,

The blog post may be brief, but it represents a significant effort in gathering this information. Hmm...Honestly, I had an excess of trunks and wanted to sell some, but I'm not interested in dealing with the odd requests I've read about on forums.

I'll continue to wear them for as long as possible and refrain from acquiring any more.
I really like the cut and design of those trunks, so perhaps one day I might not be able to wear them. For the time being, they're part of my themed swimming trunk collection.




Which trunk do you like? All I know is I don't like square or jumper trunks! Hahaha.

Jeff


2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog