Thursday, May 16, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #97

Hi Blog,

Still remembered that I mentioned that I missed the vine on 15th May of May overview post? It was chopped off... There are many reasons why I missed it...

One main reason was because the vines were evenly distributed like a curtain and not much leaves litter on the ground which used to hide small critters.
I always visit this spot whenever I jogged, and now it is gone. I decided to publish this as one of my trisuit themes to memorialize this place.



I think I will have to find other replacement... For now, I will just publish the sweet memories here and there in trisuit theme #98.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog