Friday, May 3, 2024

Personal - IPL Underarm Hair Removal

Hi Blog,

Shaving my underarms has been one of my frequent activities while bathing. (should be once every three days) I used to have brushy armpits and I hated it so much. If it is soft and less dense, I won't even consider shaving but it just took away the aesthetic and added more hatred towards myself. Worst of all, I sweat a lot and it got so stinky and itchy (no matter how often I washed)...

Personally, I also prefer ladies to have clean armpits and Brushy armpits just simply nope. But... It doesn't resolve my issue...
And I also envied those dudes who have smooth armpits especially when they have muscle to flex too.


Because of frequent shaves and my fat body which caused dark underarms... No more ugly hairs, but... My underarms look so dirty...
8th Apr 2023 - Funny enough... The Internet seemed to know what I wanted, and an advertisement showed on my Facebook. How I wished I was that muscular... Because even if I have armpit hairs, with a muscular body will be well accepted like this model in the ads.
I think the ads were screaming my inner thoughts out... For that price, I would like to give it a try.
12th Apr 2023 - so let's go! Fat one! Honestly... In my mind, it has already started to play out the scene of the lady staff who does it for me, She will feel disgusted over my untoned body... I hope I have a great body to make her day better...
Oooo, honestly, this was my first for stepping into this mall.
Hmm, I walked inside and found many massage service stalls around... I was not here for a massage, I was here with an objective.
Which was to find this store and do a review of it.
Interesting - they displayed many famous people who took up their service.
At least, it is not a shady place.
Are they going to try to sell me something? Also, it's less than $10 per session, but I have to commit to 10 sessions. Well, since I'm already here, why not give it a shot?
My first IPL session was in a small room. Honestly, I was so embarrassed... First was to take off my shirts unveiled my untoned body and lay down... That lady staff seemed unimpressed but it hurts 🙃 I'll stay focused on my purpose here and leave it to the experts.
2nd May 2023 - my second time here, I should get used to it... Oops, I said too soon, I was still embarrassed by showing my bare untoned body to the staff. Usually...
The staff would like to see such manly bodies like this to spice up their days rather than spoiling.
I observed minimal hair growth and some darkening in my armpits, but overall I'm satisfied with the results.
12th May 2023 - As you can see, darkened armpits are my concern, but there is nothing I can improve on as I have tried a few products online. I guess the removal of armpit hair helps reduce the trouble, so I won't need to see my armpits again. I don't have Photoshop or demigods' genes pool armpit. That's life.
22nd May 2023 - I previously mentioned the minimal growth of armpit hair. I made an effort to snap it. Occasionally, these stubborn hairs will still grow, but achieving close to 100% results is satisfactory!
26th May 2023 - I asked the staff why there are still some remaining hairs, while others aren't growing anymore. They explained that some hair cells are very stubborn and will continue to grow, but slowly, as observed.
25th Sep 2023 - Instead of going there once a month, I decided to test it by going once every two months. I can still spot a few thin hairs, but the rest seems to have stopped growing. According to the staff, typically after 10 sessions, there should be a reduction, and I can then sign up for maintenance. However, for certain individuals, it may not be effective, and they may need to come regularly.
24th Nov 2023 - It seemed like after two months of being razor-free, the IPL works! Even though, I still have dark armpits, unlike the demigods with perfect bodies to spice up the aesthetics. I am very grateful for the results.
Hmm 🤔 It seemed to grow less and less. I heard from C, he went for such a service many years ago because his wife wanted to have smooth limbs for wedding photos, and he took the package together with his wife, but after he stopped, it started to grow back.
26th Jan 2024 - I got used to them doing it for me... I recalled how embarrassed I was, and even though I still feel embarrassed I have to keep up the professionalism as how they keep theirs; so I should be ashamed of myself.
Overall, I had not touched the blade for my armpit for a while since Apr 2023. If it is a permanent resolution, then the money is well spent.
3rd May 2024 - My 2nd last session for IPL and had a last disgusting selfie moment where my whole armpit showed the least sign of hair growth!
A clean armpit has reduced the daily problem I have. Time to flex in my no-muscle physique. Even though, it doesn't resolve my core issues like having a no-confidence-armour equipped at least I don't have to wear hairy and dark armpits.
Overall experience: From the initial decision to try it out until now, the outcome has been quite satisfactory. At least, I feel confident to lift up my arms confidently.

Based on the speed of growth of my armpit hairs, only one or two hairs are popping out after two months, which I can still maintain by myself. Because of this, I decided to purchase ten sessions of IPL for my beard 🧔 I understand that a man's beard is rather stubborn and let's see how it goes.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog