Monday, May 6, 2024

Personal - Swimming Theme #5

Hi Blog,

Speaking of swimming theme, sometimes I can get overwhelmed trying to complete the theme at the same spots.

Many individuals might assume that I am merely showing off, but in reality, my intention is to rotate my trunks so that each pair gets worn. Except those failed trunks.
I acquire multiple items so that I can rotate them than having only one, especially those which maintain the perfect fit that I personally prefer.



I was unable to complete this theme due to my Google Pixel phone malfunctioning. As a result, I've decided to release it as an unfinished theme... No one bothers anyway.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog