Monday, October 2, 2023

Personal - Suits for the Theme #86

Hi Blog,

Yes, my trisuit theme post again. Woooo #86! Usually, I will take this time to self-abuse by beating myself with words like ugly, fat, unworthy, etc. How long will I take to find peace with myself and accept that the fact - yes, I am not that great but I am alright; not the worst but I tried.

What's the theme for this post? Yes, beside a traffic pole.
One of the most awkward themed photos to make because of the action of placing my camera when most of the idled vehicles were watching me posing for the pictures and sometimes, there would some passersby sharing the island with me, they would look away to avoid observing some weirdo doing something unusual. Anyway, I managed to complete the theme that will be alright!


Let's see which theme I completed and I will make it again. Should be enough I guess.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog