Thursday, December 1, 2022

Personal - Suits for the Theme #72

Hi Blog,

Yes, you got it! Trisuit Theme again! My #72 entry! Nothing much but I managed to find an empty opening within the wood where I jog.

An unshaded spot within a shaded area
Looking back, I completed this theme last year; now I just look fatter and rounder... Aged... Envied those young ones but yet I take it as a new challenge of acceptance or just maintaining as much as I can.


Memories are moments of what we had walked through, celebrating that I can still breathe is what I need to be graceful of than envious. #72 is quite a milestone, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog