Friday, October 15, 2021

Personal - Suits for the Theme #53

Hi Blog,

You might be thinking, where is the new trisuit series for this month? yes! I didn't forget and here it is :D

A simple street shot where I always jog along
If you have missed out the previous one (here) or view in the gallery of my trisuit theme which I had made over the years (here)


Oh wah! I just realised that I had been keeping these pictures since year 2020. I kept it so long until I forgot within a sea of blog posts. I glad it was re-surfaced. Hope you like it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog