Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Personal - Suits for the Theme #52

Hi Blog,

Today I didn't go for any jog because I got rather tired... and spoiled by rain. I will post one completed Trisuit theme for the day.

I guessed this #52 trisuit theme is just to express my emotionless mood.
Really need to get out of this abyss of physique-comparison trend, which doesn't help me... Anyway, if you had missed my previous trisuit theme #51 (you can click here) and check out the overall collection of the theme here.

Perhaps I know why I feel rather emotional and upset, after some self-revision of myself, I guess I know my trigger points. Will spend some time to look into it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog