Saturday, October 5, 2019

Trip - Batam - Day 1 - Eating

Good 'Before'noon Blog,

Batam checklist - Shopping, Eating, Massaging and Chilling. I had covered shopping (here), I don't do massage, so next is Eating. My uncle (organiser for this Batam trip) helped to book our meal slot in the vegetarian restaurants. Is it convenient when everyone is vegetarian when we can fest together?

Our First stop for our tummy - Nature Restaurant (google map)
Time to show off what Huawei can achieve.

Look at this spread of delicious dishes?! But I had to force myself to finish those leftover dishes as most of the elderly they can't finish it too
I thought no more newer dishes... this one was from the house.
After one meal, my tummy was so bloated that I can't bend my body down and throughout the shopping moment, I just went draining mode...

Just when my stomach had not fully digested my lunch yet and the next meal was coming...

Our dinner will be at Vege Restoran (Google map)
Looks classic and feeling like "home"
Don't know why my stomach wanted to run away
But I can't escape it... and have to taste (face) it

Actually, despite I already bloated, the look and taste of the dishes were quite tasty like home-cooked dishes. Yummy. 
Ten set course meal... Nice taste but the aftermath was torturing.
Time to experience how Aunties' shopping style
They simply swiped the shelves clean. Good business for the restaurant.
Really feeling awful when my tummy got so big and bloated which was almost burst. Painful... is the only punishment to uphold the thought of not wasting food...

Back to hotel (blog post), to rest a night and lucky, the hotel was a great one which eased my tummy. Anyway, let me continue on Day 2, our last meal for our Batam trip.

Interesting name for the restaurant (Google map)
Nice setup - very classic
Interesting and very Zen place
This restaurant is a three floors tall
We went to the third floor so that we won't disturb the rest of the customers
This place reminds me like Elemen
This time around, my auntie ordered a few fried stuff but I was delighted because they were Monkey head mushroom. Yummy.
Overall, I understand why people will go Batam to fest because the food price here is affordable as compared to shopping (which is relatively the same to SGD) and they are really tasted great. Even though I don't like the after-meal feeling which is painful but I will like to try more of other dishes next time.

Shop, Food, Massage and Chilling. Let me show you where we were staying.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog