Thursday, October 3, 2019

Swimming - Serangoon Swimming Complex

Hi Blog,

Adhoc swim seemed like quite frequent these days. I find hard to invite anyone randomly and swim at weird hour since my pocket time is rather short especially today. Since I had a bit of time to spare before the next programme, I visited Serangoon Swimming Pool to check out the list of swimming pools visited.

Serangoon Swimming pool situated beside a 'hill' which somehow hides from the traffic. If without the tall spotlight, you won't know there is a swimming pool at all. I took this picture on the bridge in order to see the general structure of the pool.
Beside hiding 'behind' the hill, it also covers with tall wall and only entrance without any direction of where it leads to. 
Enter the entrance, you will be greeted with a 'open space' and at exit, you will feel like you will about to see something different.
Here is the pool and only one entrance. Unlike other pools, you will be able to see swimmers utilising the pool from outside.
Typical small entrance unlike others with a bigger hall entrance
Serangoon Swimming Pool only have Adult pool and kids pool. Rather simple and small swimming pool.
(Credit SJ for this picture) Love the lion mascot and its swimming suit.
It is an enclosure swimming pool for a relax swim where no one is looking at you from outside
Beside here..., there are rows and rows of competition seats which is an iconic feature at Serangoon Swimming Pool. (it was used to be a competition pool and can sense the audiences were cheering for the swimmers.)
But now, it is a quiet and chill place
Under the rows of seat is the changing room, quite innovative of using of space.
Spacious and clean :) Thank you to the cleaners.
I guess time to go for a swim before I gain more fat.
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting... Love the nature photos you posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wah Gimmo. Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for visited my blog.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog