Thursday, May 30, 2019

Personal - May Randomness

Hi Blog,

This period is focused on Marvel which impacted everyone with it's latest movie title - End Game and ended it's Infinity Stones Saga. I am also in the midst of collecting the "Infinity Stones", honestly, I feel rather regretful but once I started, I won't stop until I finish it. My character flaw I guess... Hope the collection will end sooner.


So let's be random in this post.

2nd May 2019 - Sudden arrangement for a meeting tonight, so I got pocket time available... Time to back to the pool. I wish I can swim restlessly like some other swimmers in the pool.
6th May 2019 - Spend my pocket time at Tampines Safra. I supposed to visit Clementi Swimming Pool but as promised, Mr C can make it for the swim so we settle there. Mr C encouraged me to join the wall mural competition. I guess... I will give myself a chance to try. I also checked online, there isn't any participant for this wall mural; will I win anything? Speaking about winning, I win something which I don't like... After my meeting session at my friend's house, they found a pair of trunk on their floor and it is mine... So embarrassing! Can I hide something??? Now that wall mural really expresses how others laugh at my trunk picture shared in a group chat....
7th May 2019 - after nearly a month since my last jogging, today I have to push myself for a short jog; quite difficult to motivate myself... hope I can continue...
8th May 2019 - It seems like my randomness post becoming my workout post! Hahahah! Oh well. It is random so hope you won't mind.
12h May 2019 - It has been a while since I swim with my swimming buddy, because he can only make it before 930am before his next errand starts. So will go for a short swim with my buddy.
13th May 2019 - trying to swim butterfly style but failed... I got leg cramp. Why can't I swim that style? :(
17th May 2019 - You know what makes you happy during the day? That's because it's FRIDAY and it comes with a LONG weekend! Hahaha! but to think about it... my weekend and monday holiday seem so occupied! Oh well... Just look at the bright side :) TGIF!
19th May 2019 - This weekend got two of our youngest cousins will be celebrating their 21st birthday. I reflected back... did I ever have such party/celebration before? Nope. It is a normal day for me. I also realised... I am not wealthy enough to host such big party. It was almost 20 years ago... Perhaps it was not common during my time. But as for now, I have to admit that I am getting older for such thing too. Hahaha... Anyway Happy Birthday V.
20th May 2019 - Another cousin - J, celebrates his 21st birthday. Seeing him grow up from baby until now, time really flies. What will happen next within our cousin's group? well... Wedding!
21st May 2019 - Trying to swim 10 laps but I got rather wear off... I guess that is me. I will just keep on swimming and one day I might be better.
22nd May 2019 - So happy to see the Miss Moon's face so clear and closer. It is a 20x zoom shot. All thanks to Huawei P30 Pro, it is a great phone for an user like me but sadly... happy moments won't last long when Huawei company is facing some challenges. Hope it might seem game-over but it can be also a turning point to be the best like a phoenix.
23rd May 2019 - Two weeks I have not jog. If without the need of complete my trisuit theme, I doubt I will stand here.
24th May 2019 - Happy Birthday to my elder brother and Aunt H (May babies) I guess when we are still single, we are not alone, we have family.
28th May 2019 - These few days... I have been doing some reading and trying to free myself from admiration and envious of others' achievement. I guess I am on the right path of whatever I am doing, all I need is time to strengthen my belief and train my mind thinking otherwise. I can do it!
28th May 2019 - Thank you S for having an impromptu jogging session with me and sometimes it is great to have someone taking pictures for you without carrying any judgmental glasses. Feel so much appreciated.
30th May 2019 - It is a tough journey but I will overcome it. Fat fat ugly ugly short short unworthy unworthy... So what? There is only one me. Either we struck in the web, if not, we will try our best to free ourselves from there before the spider gets us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog