Saturday, May 18, 2019

Cycling - Waifu's New Tyres

Good Morning Blog,

R3 Cycles (you can read up about my visit there) had a sale last two months ago and the owner of R3 Cycles told me that it is a good opportunity to update my waifu. I know he is not like salesman but a friend to me, sharing a great info which can help me to save up.

J from R3 Cycles told me that the sale was buy one get another one 50% off. I want to upgrade my waifu especially her tyres so after purchased...

Today is for me to cycle down to upgrade.
My beautiful waifu :)
As you can see, the tyres-track is widely spread which has a lot of rolling-resistant.
My waifu, today it is time for me to buy you something.
Hi R3 Cycles! We are back here again!
My anxiety starts to load...
Oooo J is busy with someone else and I just stand here waiting. (like what it is happened whenever I visit a bicycle store...)
Thank you J get one of the staff to attend to me and he knows what I need. Thanks Heaven he is friendly at least which eases me greatly.
J wants me to learn how to change a fatbike tyres. Seeing the amount of muscle he applied... I doubt I can do it. Hahaha.
He also helps me to apply some taping over the holes on the rim to prevent further damage on the inner tube. He commented... the previous person who changed the rim for me, didn't do a good job...
he taught me a lot about how to change a tyre and I know what is my resistance for doing so, it is when I need to put the whole wheel back especially the rear, it is so challenging.
Newly Upgrade Tyres! :D Yippee!
After riding with a new tyres, I noticed the rolling resistance is greatly reduced. Smooth cycling experience! But maybe I got rather tired, so I am dragging my feet riding my waifu home.
The tyre-trace is rather 'focused' and best to ride on roads or pavement.
And my waifu is so happy :) do you feel the joy she has?
Next upgrade? Do give me some time to save up :)
Honestly... Many people have been reminding me that I have been spending unnecessary money on my bike... Suits... Stones... I can use that money for good.

They are not wrong but also not totally right... but anyway I have decided to stop buying stuff for myself; going on a purchase-retirement stage soon. I will share more after I have done with the last thing.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog