Sunday, May 12, 2019

Personal - Mother's Day Celebration

Hi Blog,

Today is Mother's Day. I wish all mothers a "Happy Mother's Day" and without them, without us. This year, my siblings agreed to celebrate three important days - Our mother's birthday (by me), CNY reunion dinner (by my elder brother) and Mother's Day (by my sister)

So we choose to dine at D-life Vegetarian at Novena (FB link).
Dlife is a new vegetarian restaurant and its price is quite standard especially in a shopping mall. Here are the food pictures which we have ordered.
Try out some western food since my sister is treating everyone!
My brother's all time favourite - sweet and sour fried fish
Standard veggie dish which suits everyone
spicy Kagong for my sister
My mother wants to try this roosted 'pig' which is not worth the price though...
Thanks ZN for helping
Thanks, Heaven for taking care of our mother. Like my sister had told me before... Since we are unattached and single... We should take care with one another especially mother. And Yes, I agree. As long as we don't separate or fight with one another - we will make her proud.

Be healthy and stay young
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your mum is very happy to have all her children with her to celebrate Mother's Day. I wish your mum a Happy Mother's Day too. I also celebrated Mother's Day with all the mothers (my sisters; daughter;nieces-in-law and helpers) in my family even though my mum had left us. I had it in my house where we had a pot-luck session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uncle J. That's another way to celebrate mother's day! :D Great!

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog