Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hiking - Coolest Experience

Good Morning Blog,

Mr K called for a hike today, as it has been a while since we hiked. I guess he has some update of his current relationship with the new girl.

Time to get ready
Today hiking experience is rather special because...

Today weather is a bit dramatic
I always wish to hike in the rain but hmmm with my phone...
Okay it rains! Heavily!
Lucky we got ourselves a shelter and will stay here for a while.
Mr K takes this moment to update his current new love life and his expectation over this oversea relationship. When I mentioned that it is fate or destiny, I really mean it and it is real. Mr K got into new relationships like changing clothing. I am not saying that he is not serious with his many previous relationships; I am saying that he can get the girls easily like... they allowed him to walk into their hearts without any problem like I do... For me, I just got filtered right before they know me. Don't know what wrong with me... Am I that bad? Sigh... Anyway if it is all fated, I should not press myself for it too; let the nature to be on it's course.

Just like the rain, if it comes, you won't see the sun at all even though it is behind the stormy clouds. You have to wait until it stopped.
Perhaps I am challenged by the situation which is still raining or covered by thick clouds. Do I have to cry over that I can't see the sun?
No. I should embrace the situation.
Like this situation... I used to hike during the day under hot sun and today it is a totally different weather condition.
It is so cooling to go for a hike :) I can feel the breeze and chill in the air. It is another form of blessing.
It gets me wondering and reflecting...
First - It is really very cooling to hike under such weather condition! I doubt I will experience such again unless I don't mind hiking in a pair of wet shoes which is yucky...
Second - Miss Sky is trying to tell me something important too. :) Thank you Miss Sky.
Meanwhile let's do something exciting. Try out Huawei P30 Pro camera!

Normal 1x mode of Huawei P30 Pro shot
Wide shot of Huawei P30 Pro camera - wow... It can replace my EX-FR100! but EX-FR100 has a special place in my heart and blogging life.
20x zoom of Huawei P30 Pro camera- Nice :D
50x zoom - digital zoom of Huawei P30 Pro camera - Not as impressive which I hope for, but it does a good work
Due to the cool weather, the mini clouds start to form around Bukit Timah hill
1x Zoom of Huawei P30 Pro camera at Bukit Timah Hill
10x zoom of Huawei P30 Pro camera to the towers at Bukit Timah
50x zoom of Huawei P30 Pro camera - quite far away from here.
What about this? 1x zoom.
10x zoom and quite difficult to focus well as they are moving around
50x zoom of a pond skater. It is blur but good enough :D
Great to carry both of them out which I can capture many things within my imagination and capability.
Time to collect some picture for my trisuit theme
I doubt I will put Huawei on the ground and I can't preview/adjust the position without seeing the screen, so EX-FR100 will do a great job!
Time to leave this quiet place
Shots which I can't do it instantly. Great phone to hold in our hands
Rain is coming back and very very dramatic sky - simply beautiful, Miss Sky
Thanks for sharing and cool weather to hike, Miss Sky

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog