Thursday, September 20, 2018

Personal - Suits to the Theme #11

Hi Blog,


Like I mentioned in Collection #10, I managed to complete three more themes at one go! I will want to end this trisuit theme collection sooner, especially the 'egg'... I will end it sooner too. Let me show you what I have achieved so far in this collection - It was not easy to complete this theme as many visitors and I am too shy to stand there to take pictures alone. (imagine that visitors were standing around this rock and they also wanted to take picture in a family/group... me alone and weirdo) So I see this blog post as effort post.


OOPS! I just realised that I have two repeated suits... Sorry I thought it was two different suits. My bad.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog