Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hiking - Short Hike with Mother

Good morning Blog,

Yesterday I stayed over at my brother's house to keep him accompany because he lost his job due to his manager's setup to fire him. He was very angry and upset with what had happened.

When I brushed my teeth to go for a short hike nearby, my mother said something.
My mother will want to join me for a short hike, then have breakfast together. Interesting to have a parent as a walking partner.
My mother and I just offered my ear to listen to her worries with my brother's jobless situation.
I will just bring her to a manageable hike suitable for elderly.
Lower Peirce Reservoir Park
Breathe in and out
Fresh air will help my mother to calm down.
For me, I just sat back and chill, admiring beautiful sky.
Isn't that beautiful and calming?
Morning dew on the leaves.
or web? :3 Wild imagination running but controlled.
Had a good chat with my mother and just let she let goes her steam.
HELLO Flatworm. :) We meet again!
After a short hike, accompanied her to buy breakfast.
Suddenly I heard a voice in my mind, isn't my attire inappropriate and eye-sore for people in the eating-house? Believe me, no one bothers to look at me :D Thank you, people for just let me wear whatever I like and I don't have anything good to show (people see and forget about me).

Jeff

4 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog