Monday, September 24, 2018

Hiking - Radiate To Nature

Good Afternoon Blog,

Today I got a day MC and my body was radiating radioactive material. The nurse said that I can do my normal daily activity besides staying too close with pregnant woman and baby.

So... I had the whole afternoon for me...
So what will I do?
I decided to go for a short hike to radiate to nature. Staying at home will leave some radiation behind so I will rather sweat it out. Let's give it out to Nature!
This was my first time to hike without carrying my water bag. Why so? because my water bag broken... Time to buy a new one :(
Oh dear... My phone really dying on me... Battery consumption was way too fast.
Lucky I charged my camera :) and Monday day time meaning... NOT MANY VISITOR! Running wild!
Usually this place is for the hunk and beauty to kayak. Today was the moment when I can step in to be one of them.
Okay... Time to wake up.
Let's go further in.
This is the place where I want to re-take my pictures. Based on this post, I took a picture here but it was blurry.
Trying to take more than one and make sure it is a clear shot.
Because I want to make it as my phone wallpaper
Finally! I got it! I am the Unsung Hero.
The feeling of taking pictures freely is a blessing :)
Especially in this wonderful weather
Enjoy and explore new area
Like visit the tomb of Lim Bo Seng. (read more)
Let's the Nature take in all my radiation
Nice weather and pose freely. :D Feeling GREAT!
Take it all! Radiation!
At least I got the shot without anyone staring at me
No one will bother :D
Even if I lay down and suntanning
Yup! No one :D except one Chinese guy kept on checking on me, wondering what I was doing. Quickly leave the scene.
I always want a shot with this tree :) And today I make it! If I can just relax on its branches, will be better.
What a peaceful day.
A Me-Time moment.
I felt that I am just repeating the previous post pictures.
Sometimes I will try new one.
Until now, I hardly see anyone walks pass me.
I can suntan all day.
I should not lay down... My wet suit got dirty.
Let's try something new
I just got to know an app named Pixaloop
I can make an interesting effect with these pictures :) You can check my IG for the effect.
Try to include the sky and the app will make the wonders. Oops... Low-angle, I should tilt higher.
Can you spot a heron in this picture?
I remembered they told me to hydrate myself with a lot of water to remove the radiation and I didn't bring my water bag, I drank for quite a while.
Oh yes. Monday, Tree Top Walk closes, so I should continue my way home.
Found blooming Bat Orchid everywhere these days. :D
Continue collecting my Trisuit Theme.
This will be the last theme collection.
Finally, after two hours, I managed to complete the whole route.
My buff neck seemed subsiding. Heaven blessed.
Still trying to understand how my phone takes Live Photo. Anyway, See you again. :)
Jeff

14 comments:

  1. I like your hiking in the trisuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hi Jimmy. Thank you for your kind comment. :)

      Delete
  2. I had not done any hiking in the reservoir. If you are hiking in the weekday may I join you? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? You have not being to macritchie before? Weekday seems challenging for as I have to work. Usually I will just go for a short jog on weekday after work. The only weekday that I know is deepavali (6th nov) if you can make it?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your invitation. Please let me know the time and where to meet you. I had been there before but I had not done any hiking there. How long does each hike take and is it very tiring doing such hike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jimmy. Usually I will hike in the morning but I realized on the deepavali day (Tuesday) morning I have something on, I can go on the afternoon if you can make it. Usually around macritchie is two hours or three hours depend on walking pace. For me, not tiring but I can’t say for others. Haha

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeffery. Afternoon is fine with me. Confirm with you when it is nearer to that day. I had not hike before so would to know about the terrain whether is there any steep slope etc and also not a hindrance to you but to have your company and guide. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jimmy
      It will be a normal steep and slope, that one should be okay for most people. We can just walk slowly. We just tour around macritchie:)

      Delete
    2. Thanks. That's great. Hope to be able to hike with you on that day.

      Delete
    3. Haha Jimmy, you are flattering! I believe you will have friends to hike with you, right?

      Delete
    4. I had not hike in Macritchie before. Need your guidance and patience. I do not have hiking friends. Recently I had some hiking in Canada at Lake Louise and also the Rockies with my siblings.

      Delete
    5. Haha sure :) no problem. I can guide and make new friend too. Jimmy.
      Do you have any form of contact you?

      Delete
    6. Thanks Jeffery. Sure you can contact me through my email:jimmynghj@yahoo.com.sg

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog