Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Personal - Won a Mini AOT prize

Hi Blog,

I found a mini AOT contest hosted by Encorefilms - Snap, Post and Win!

There were many AOT character standees at Tampiness Mall. I scanned through the users who participate in this contest, I have an idea! So instead of, pose normally beside the standee, why not we make a story from it?


I felt so embarrassed when there were passerby checking on me.... I wanted to pose with other standees.... but my balls aren't big enough to do so... So I shall stick to these two. Then I put in caption.


Hahaha... What do you think of my idea? Days later.............. Encorefilms PM me!


YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!!! Here is the item! A long AOT face towel!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
It seems like there are other designs!
Overview of the towel.
Okay! I promised I will gift this to Xuanyi. :) He will like it

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog