Saturday, October 10, 2015

Swimming - My Last White Trunk

Hi Blog,

So sad.... I made a mistake. I wanted to make my trunks whiter and cleaner, so I bleached it. But but :,(

I bleached it too long... My trunks colour lost and faded... I love this design... But the yellow and black...

And this new one too, which I bought it not long ago or didn't wear it for more than three times...


Can I still wear it? Hmmmm or treat it as another undies?

Well... Blog, lucky I always have backup as I know white trunk or any trunk won't last long - you can't keep it unused for too long or wash it too often. It will get loose.

Today no choice but to wear my last white trunk. Here is how my last white trunk. 


I like it so much. I think I will get one more in case. Pardon me for my fat bod to be in the picture 


Breathe in and pose!


Thank you Bros :)


Yeah. Will get one more when it got sale.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog