Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Design - Dxmai Pri Pupil's Handbook

Hi Blog,

Today I managed to complete the design of Dxmai Primary School Pupil's Handbook cover page. Thanks God, they didn't want it to be complex and they like fun and colourful.

So what I did, was to adopt the idea of a drawing on one of the wall. (show below)

Wall Mural done by one of the teachers many years ago
I found that the drawing style is simple and cute. Love that big head and line-limbs. So I Chiong (rush) to redraw the whole thing in Photoshop.

and......... DONE!

 

Here is the overview if it is binned


So do you like it? I hope the pupils will love it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on 26th April 2016
Hey blog, just some updated I need to tell you - In that handbook, I actually add in my name as an Easter egg to clue who is the designer.


I wondered who will notice it.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog