Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Product - TeeTurtle Shirt Arrived

Hi Blog, 

After two weeks of waiting, it finally arrived! T-shirts from TeeTurtle! What a big parcel - insdie there are five Tee and one Hoodie. :D Those are gifts for bros with Yao Ming. When he introduced this site to me, I was overwhelmed by the amount of pun in their design on tee! It is SO Unique!!!!!!! We had a hard time choosing the suitable designs for them - communicate through facebook messages and screenshot with one another. A lot of Ups and Downs but enjoyable ones. 


Let's open up!
I will start with XYi's gift.
We got him "Attack on Titans" T-shirt since he is the fan of AOT. Initially we wanted to get him Pokemon, since he is a pokemon fan too. But Pokemon has many monsters and designs in TeeTurtle.

First choose was this
Charboy
But end up, we decided to be safe. We picked AOT, one of the EPIC design. Nice :D

Colossal
As for N, my cousin whose birthday on the same week, we decided to get one for him too. I love this design and I thought it might be too kiddish for him.

PIKABOO! Cute right? Hahaha
But We decided one of the Nicest and interesting Tee for N.

Getting Buzzed! It glow in the dark! Wow....... I love this...
Check the actual tee out!


Oooooooh it is so nice :3 I want one too

Next is WQ, as his birthday is coming up soon on September. we picked a few but ALL OUT OF STOCK!!!!

Epic Showdown. As a gamer himself especially arcade fighting games, he will like this design,
but too bad it went out of stock........... 
Then we get him Big Dream, to have a big dream in his career.
Hahaha oh! Al! Al's birthday is also on September too. Oh my! Should not miss him out.

Size matters! He loves Final fantasy series. He will love this pun :D
As for Mr Fox, YM. He goes for something simple. He is a T-shirt guy, this one suits him a lot. 

Pocket Dragon
For me, Hahaha I am not a T-shirt person but Lucky they have hoodie and I got myself this!

The Last Planeteer
I love this design because the amount of pun is SO HIGH! but sadly, the youngsters won't understand it....... especially they have not watched either one of the cartoon.


Smile for the camera! :D
but........ Teeturtle sent Al the wrong Tee...... They sent me "The New Guy" instead of "Size Matters". Just email to them and hope they can send me the right one. If they didn't ask me to send this tee back, it will be Bopo Wen's gift! Hahahah


Maybe I will get another new hoodie for myself too. :)
I love this design "Rainy Day" a lot! Now it is Out of Stock. Hope they stock back.

Rainy Day
I will keep you posted once they replied. Hope Bopo Wen can get that tee.

[Updated on 3/9/2015] 
Eric, TeeTurtle Team replied this.
Jeffrey,
Thanks for sending me the order information. I have some bad news though. I was taking a look and "Size Matters" is a last chance shirt that we are not printing anymore of at this time and we do not have any at this time. I can swap this out for any other shirt you would like.
Again I apologize for this mixup. Please let me know how you would like to proceed and we will go from there.
Thanks,
Eric
TeeTurtle Team
Well, at least they replied and since No more stock (such a pity) No choice but to pick another tee design. 

At least it is still FF. Stone and Soldier
Hope it will come sooner.

[updated on 18th Sept 2015]

Alan's tee has arrived! OMG! look at the packaging!


Love the wrapping-design :D


Alan you are SO lucky!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog