Monday, December 15, 2014

Cycling - Exploring North side

Hi Blog,

I am back from three days camp, the first I want to do is to cycle. My cycling life since I got my fat bike, has been a good training for me; even though I am still as fat as usual. But I can say my stamina improved a lot. Fat and heavy are a good training for me, speed is not what I am going for.


Anyway, I decided to explore north side of singapore, woodland side, I nearly lost my way and quite exciting :) but I still managed to find my way with my iPhone.


I made it to Woodlands Waterfront!


Due to it is a Monday morning, no many visitors around. I want to take selfies but... I felt there will pop out from passby so haha I didn't manage to take any. (Maybe next time)

There is a habour where some people do fishing and I able to see Malaysia across the bank.


Nice and quiet place :3 but I bet there will many visitors when the time is right. 


Anyway, my way back, I lost my way and I managed to cover some new route. Next time I will make a whole overview of cycling at park connectors.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog