Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Cycling - Spiderman Cycling Jersey arrived

Hi Blog,

After Black Friday sale at Qoo10, I got myself another jersey - black Spiderman jersey. Here is the link for the product.

Sorry for looking fat because I am fat! 
Lucky I got black version than original colour - red and blue. Overall the design is wonderful but the only thing which disturbs me is the CHINESE LOGO!


Why I bought this than other jersey designs?

Because I always dream myself as a super hero to save the world. Spiderman is cool and I love spider a lot. The idea is to save the people while hide behind the mask (your identity) and be someone whom others won't set their stereotypical view on you. Well... Just dreaming.


Like this person selling his suit on eBay. People see him as spiderman (he has better build than me) anyway... Just be yourself. :)

"The REAL superheroes are those who can face themselves bravely and still help/save the world without the world knowing."

Jeff

1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog