Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Personal - Last Cycling to PV

Hi Blog,


It is a short post. Today is my second last day working in PV, so I decided to cycle to work. Thanks God for making it a non-rainy or sunny day.


Cycling with my fatbike to work is a wonderful workout for me. I always remember that I started my biking hobby since Feb 2014 until now. My legs are getting fitter and stronger. Even my pupils know I cycle to work and made an artwork for me.


An artwork drew by Jelynn :) so nice of her. 

Now... Let spread the love and passion to elsewhere.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog