Thursday, December 18, 2014

Personal - Packing up

Hi Blog



Today is my last forth day in staying in Pxrk Vixw. I still have a few things to pack up and get my seat ready for my new replacement. Beside packing and tidying up, I still have work to finish up, hmmm but have to finish within three remaining days...


I have a lot of wiping and dusting to do too... What to do? I don't blame anyone because I play game XD just a while but those added up a day in total. I need to be focused. Jia you!



I happened to find my kite! Eagle kite but I can't bring back home now... Due to space constraints.... 


Look at the size of this eagle kite! 


This eagle kite is beautifully painted. It is a waste to throw it away... Well, no choice but to leave it in PV, hoping they will like it. So I put it in the lab to cover holes.

Cover those ugly holes on the wall
Well... anyway I always want a pair of wings, so let's pose with it!


Thanks EC for helping me to take this shot. EC is a great friend to have, my proud pupil whom I taught in PV. 



Thanks EC for coming down to accompany me :) I Appreciate you for speaking your sincerity through actions louder than speech/promises..

He helped me to pack up some stuff into a box, and now I look like I got sacked by company.


On my way back especially on the train and bus, many people just stared at me. Hahaha maybe because of my minecraft sword made by Nic, attracted attention. Well, I don't care anyway.

Now left one or two items to bring back.  Counting down...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog