Monday, November 17, 2014

Personal - Clearing up

Hi Blog,

Today I started clearing my desk as I am going to leave pxrk vixw primary school, currently I am waiting for my new company to send me the list of potential schools which want me. Until I receive no news yet, hopefully they can get back to me ASAP. 


While clearing my desk, I found many things which I keep all those years from 2006 until present. Mostly gifts during my birthday and teachers' day and wishes cards from students, those bring back memories... I can't throw them away even if they claimed they won't forget me. I can only carry the memories and move on my life just like the painting I drew.


Here are the galleries of whatever I have kept so far, sorry if I missed out anyone.


Thank you Pxrk-Vixwian, I grow a lot from there and now I am going to graduate as parkviewian :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog