Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cycling - Tron Custom Cycling Jersey Design Update (Part 4)

Hey Blog,

I got some update from the company. They sent me a printed preview on the colour (gradient) and the final layout of overall design from their designers.

Here are the printed preview they sent.


As compare to the previous printed, they did a better job! thumb up for them!

based on the overall printed preview of the design from their designer (which I did most of it too) these are very EXCELLENT! :D

They used my latest design finally!
But................... That staff just PM me that she had quit..... I feel so worried......... Who will be taking over the work? who I can contact with? Hope they can get it done asap :D

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog