Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cycling - Tron Custom Cycling Jersey Design Update (Part 3)

Hi Blog,

Something happened today..... about the process of the Tron jersey.... It seems like it is not a smooth transaction... The sale person emailed me to ask for confirmation with the design. She said the layout will be different from the one I sent. When I looked at the design.... it looked so familiar!

isn't this.........
Wait a min! this whole design didn't look like the one I sent to them! it belongs to the previous company which I sent my design to!

this is how my FIRST design looked like to that failed company!

This is my first design to that company which I shall not named.
Then my second attempt is an improvement with better graphic, you may refer to my part 1 post. 

Just let me compare the similarity!

WHAT THE HELL! It is the SAME WHOLE DESIGN! I suspected the designer or painting company is owned by the same person! T-lonx cycling jersey and yuepai sportswear company!!!!

Look at this! Everyone! I felt there is hope for better design for this company, so I made improvement on the design. BUT HELL NO!!!!

The final design!
my improvement Comparison
How can I trust their service anymore!!!!???

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog