Friday, July 11, 2014

Cycling - Tron Custom Cycling Jersey Design Update (Part 2)

Hi Blog,



Last week I received a company Facebook personal message, explaining that they can accept a single piece order and their price is just alright. Unlike my previous experience I had, they charged me US$170 (including shipping) for making it. Then I learned that, they only make the top Jersey... A bit too costly.

This company belongs to a China Jersey making company, Guangzhou Yuepai Sportswear Company. This staff, Qiu Neo, pm me. The price for single order is depending on the quantity and design, one piece will be regarded as a sample. The sample costs US$100. (Jersey and Bib short)

Shipping to Singapore is US$31.20 + Bank Charge US$35 (Expensive) :(

Total cost of making my Tron jersey is 50 + 50 + 31.2 + 35 = US$161.20 Well, it will be my motivation item aka My birthday gift for myself too! :)

OKAY! SET! I start to work on the template they sent to me and I managed to complete by today. Let's me share with you the outcome.


I have made some changes from my previous design, I feel more confident that this company can do a good job. Let me show you the parts of the Jersey.

I added in my name at my collar.

Finally I can have the texture to be printed!

Still the same.
Additional Design for the back pocket

Design for the bib short and the rest will be black.

Okay, Let's wait for the good news. I hope this design can be marketable. Keep dreaming. Jeff

Jeff 

4 comments:

  1. did yoyu purchase...im interested..can custom other size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had sent my design to the company, now they are processing it. Hope it will come out great.

      Yes I believe they can make custom sizes like mine. I sent my custom size to them. Will see how thing goes :)

      Thank you for posting.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog