Friday, July 18, 2014

Cycling - Reflective Strips

Hi Blog,

Light strips and technology in Tron movie amazed me a lot. The simplicity and futurist-look by the light strip give us a feeling like living in another world. After designing my phone casing with tron design and my cycling jersey too. (On its way of processing)


I happened to see one picture on a motorbike with light strip at its wheel like tron. Then as I continued to read on, it is actually a reflective sticker in its metal rim and I never stop from there. After searching through the effectiveness of reflective sticker on the motor, it works wonder as how I hope to see on my fatbike and cheap on nice.

So I bought one from eBay, here is the link. I have to pay nearly US$50 due to my 28 inches wheel, it is too big.

When it arrived, my first attempt was to try out myself!



Oh God! It works! XD here is my finished work (take note, sticking it is not easy)



Here is a Instagram video on the effect :)


And ready for night cycling :)


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog