Thursday, October 3, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #103

Hi Blog,

Looking back on my silly stupid completed trisuit theme post with a heavy heart... Yes, the accomplishment and effort should not be overlooked, but unfortunately... I fell back into the spiral again...

Perhaps it is simply a disappointment with myself... Not to the hate level, but rather blamed myself.
Everyone has accomplished so much, such as having a relationship, feeling wanted and appreciated, taking on a family role, and having a well-paying job, while I continue to sit outside my house, gazing at the small portion of the blue sky which I enjoy...


Laughing out loud... Just stupid me doing all of this for what? Just an ugly person doing weird things. Miserable and pathetic...

Anyway... I will swim out of the spiral. I felt dizzy and... It will end sooner.

Jeff


2 comments:

  1. Don't think this way Jeff. You are doing fine, everything is going well. ๐Ÿ™ ๅŠ ๆฒนOK ๐Ÿ’ช

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผThank you... Now at a calmer state, I just have to pick myself up again.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog