Sunday, February 27, 2022

Blog - February Update

Hi Blog,

Chinese New Year marked the beginning of February, I will wish you a Happy New Year! Thanks for accompanying me on this blogging journey.

In the twisted world, at least, I know I have a space for myself.
I can't change the world how to look at me if they chose to view us through their own lenses... I am too tired of explaining myself... Anyway, I can't be bothered anymore.

1st Feb 2022 - Long time since I had drawn anything... A bit rusting though. To me, Tiger is just a giant cat, so I will have to let the tiger knows its true basic form. Happy Wonder-Hu Year!

2nd Feb 2022 - Two Red Hikes
(Click here to read more)

4th Feb 2022 - how will you celebrate Chinese New Year? Just wear red. 😂 And thanks goodness that my right arm got better.

5th Feb 2022 - I got myself a new purchase from a seller, which I always want - sleeved trisuit like a cycling jersey. As the seller claimed, it is in good condition... But after I wore it for a morning errand ride to get my 2nd camera... I realized... It is not. Honestly... I really don't know why the crotch area got wore off like it was rubbed against some rough area... And the worst of all... The zipper struck! My mother had to help to unzip but it struck... So ended up, we had to cut the zipper in order to undress. My mother told me that she can get the zipper replaced when she is free. Oh well... I don't blame anyone but myself, it is a fact that when you purchased a second hand item, even first hand by the way, there is a risk of defects.

6th Feb 2022 - Speaking of 2nd camera, recently I learned that Casio was no longer in production of digital cameras, due to the rise of phone. I understand the reason is inevitable... I won't say to have Casio to continue the war with phones but to come out more unique digital camera like this Exilim EX-FR100 for its detachable lens and wide lens to give users another photography experience. Back to the topic, Casio won't be producing newer digital cameras, I purchased a 2nd hand EX-FR200 which has ultra-wide and 360° features. I will need to be creative to use that during my future hikes. 😊 By the way, check out all these accessories I got from the 2nd hand purchases. Crazy, right?

7th Feb 2022 - (thanks Mdm D) Today I got a chance to teach the p6s after so many years working to reset their password... This batch was special because I taught them since P1 and they still know me even though some of them just don't want to associate with me.

8th Feb 2022 - It has beeen a while since we caught up with HY and have EK and HJ together. HY had grown up and hope she will be well in her workplace.

11th Feb 2022 - Even though it was raining, the place was still operational. Having a good swim in cold water is the best experience even though I will prefer warm water over cold.

12th Feb 2022 - I spent the good Saturday afternoon tidying my corridor garden - sweeping the floor, cutting the dried leaves, connecting tubes for self misting system and now it is perfect. :)

13th Feb 2022 - My First Urbex Experience
(Click here to read more)

14th Feb 2022 - Happy Valentines Day, my blog. A day when I feel lonely... angry... hopeless... sadness... also a day when I know that I need to learn my remaining life watching couples enjoying one with one another... knowing and accepting the fact that if I want to get someone... she won't be as happy as she is with someone who is better than this shxt. :) This shxt's shelf-life is over. Time for something new; something which I always want to do and enjoy - just living peacefully with myself.

15th Feb 2022 - Trisuit theme #60
(Click here to read more)

18th Feb 2022 - These few days had been raining... I thought I might not be able to go for swimming again but to my surprise, Miss Sky and Mr Sun decided to give me approval and time to swim and burn my stubborn fat. :) Thank you.

20th Feb 2022 - British Outpost
(Click here to read more)

22nd Feb 2022 - Trisuit Theme #61
(Click here to read more)

25th Feb 2022 - What a beautiful sunset today and I decided to make a swimming theme for myself perhaps. Anyway, to think back, a theme about an ugly man is just disgusting...

26th Feb 2022 - I thought today I will make documentation about the museum but I can't do so because I will take a longer time and I will do it alone next time. But it was a good chance to use my new camera EX-FR200... somehow the quality is not impressive... After museum, I brought my friends to a simple Bukit Timah hike and realised... not everyone can handle the hike and at least, they tried.

27th Feb 2022 - Wild Wild Wet
(Click here to read more)

End of February :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog